PizzaPal has been updated to 1.1 with the following changes:
- Removed iAds.
- Added 4th pizza comparator.
Yeah, I know, that’s kind of cheap to count that as an app release. Whatever, making an app a week is no picnic.
Oh, also, if you do any kind of coding/programming, you should totally check this out:
I’ve switched my programming font of choice from the venerable Consolas for BBedit (14 pt) to the wonderful Inconsolata (15 pt). Inconsolata is simply a beautiful monospaced font that is easy to read, renders beautifully, and yet has TONS of character. My only criticism so far is that the underscore (_) character renders a bit thin. OH WELL. Seriously, download this font and give it a whirl. You shan’t be disappointed.
Also: holy crap why have I never used snippets in Xcode 4 before? Maybe because it’s not entirely obvious how to use them or maybe I was just not as smart a programmer as before. Anyway.
Here’s how to use snippets:
1) type out the thing you want to make a snippet of. Any “bubble text tab” thingees you can create with <#sometext#>. Drag it to the snippet library.
2) Give it a nice title, completion shortcut, and double-check for perfection:
3) Since snippets are sensitive to scope, you can make one for interface and one for implementation!
4) To use, just tap the completion shortcut letters, for example:
Basically, if you find yourself typing similar things over and over again in Xcode, make a snippet RIGHT NOW!